Satellitt
  • Dag 10

    At Sea

    22. desember 2018, South China Sea ⋅ 🌧 26 °C

    Today was a nice relaxing ship day, which are well spread out on this cruise. We also gained an hour by crossing time zones, meaning the day was even longer! We had breakfast this morning with Mary and Beth from Michigan before I went to try out the coffee bar with a view of the ocean. Unfortunately just like Celebrity, the coffee on this ship is horrible too!

    Ted and I headed up to have some more to eat before going to morning trivia with Chris. The three of us managed to win, and each won a Princess water bottle as a prize (Mary and Beth turned up late and also scored the prize). One bad thing about cruising is that, while the room was being cleaned, we headed back upstairs to eat - even though we weren't hungry!

    We thought we could continue our success by similarly going to afternoon trivia but there were too many players and we weren't successful a second time. When we went for dinner at the buffet that evening, I was able to practice my Spanish with a Mexican waitress who was really helpful.

    Thanks to the on-board messaging system, I was able to organise drinks for our LGBT group back at the Wheelhouse before some of us headed up to the Skywalker Bar afterwards. I didn't enjoy the bar much as the boat was really rocky tonight and the bar was swaying somewhat. I might need an extra day to get my sea legs!
    Les mer