Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 24

    Day at sea.

    May 14, Ionian Sea ⋅ 🌬 17 °C

    We have a day at sea today, next port of call is Dubrovnik so lots of motoring to get there. Late start for us and a chance to catch up on blogs, emails, messages etc etc.

    They have Bingo with the diva this afternoon, sounded like fun so we all signed up for that. Marl is out for the count today, the dreaded purge has taken her down. Hope a day of rest is all she needs.
    Wow the bingo was popular, huge lineup waiting to get in, thought we might have missed out but it’s quite a big theatre. The Diva was entertaining, and so was the bingo. They played four rounds with increasing difficulty. I came close a couple of times but no cigar. Some big prizes were up for grabs though. $3500 was the biggest.

    Blue shirt dinner this evening with the whole mob. Then we had booked a Karaoke room but a bit of missed communication, it wasn’t open tonight so we had to retire to the bar and finish our bottles of champagne, wine and ouzo. We rebooked n a few days time, hopefully better luck them.

    It was nice to have a sea day but I’m looking forward to getting off the boat and seeing something different today.
    Read more