Satellite
  • Day 6

    MANHATTAN

    March 26, 2018 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 3 °C

    So this morning we got ourselves organized and the bags fit into the car!! Craig drove brilliantly again and the trip down seemed easier than the arrival drive. Once we got to Manhattan it was very busy but we did manage to get petrol, drop everyone off at the hotel and then drop off the car. The walk back was exciting and our Cambria Suites hotel is very central and all around us are pretty flower shops. It has turned out to be a lovely, sunny day but also very cool in the shade. We met for coffee/lunch and the Market Crate Café and then set off to find the New York pass place. Turns out the VR place is no longer valid so we walked on up to Times Square which was very exciting. We eventually found the spot near to the M&M Centre. Also purchased some caps – I had to get a child size and a cute one for William ☺ Macy’s was gorgeous with the flower display/show on currently.
    After a rest at home, which was very much needed, we walked out tonight and once again had a look at the Flat Iron building – very nice! We had a nice meal at the Belgian Beer Bar but my lemon chicken had no lemon in it!! Fun times with the family! We went up to Times square again – very bright to see lights at night time!
    Read more