Day 5 - BangkokFebruary 12, 2017 in Thailand ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C
Today we left HK for pastures new - Bangkok. Not an awful lot of time for exciting activities once we got here and settled into the hostel so today's post is a brief top line list of things and thoughts so far:
- Our hostel has a live-in tiny dog which the manager calls her daughter.
- There was a dance music concert on sinisterly called 'Don't Let Daddy Know' which was full of teens.
- Not very spicy is hugely relative.
- Bars enjoy an eclectic sense of decoration. Danee bar which we visited last nice had classical paintings of wine and cheese paired with retro Christmas decorations and a picture which looked either like a horse or ship depending on the viewer angle hung next to pictures of the King.
- Beer is cheap.
- Actually most things so far are cheap.
- I think I'll be sweaty the entire time we're here.
Now to go crank up the air con.Read more