Satelliet
Weergeven op kaart
  • Dag 14

    🐠Eti Su Altı Dünyası

    14 augustus 2014, Turkije ⋅ 🌙 34 °C

    Eti Su Altı Dünyası, or the "Eti Underwater World," is an aquarium located in Eskişehir, Turkey. It is one of the largest thematic aquariums in the country and offers visitors a chance to explore marine life from around the world.

    The aquarium is divided into various sections, each representing different underwater ecosystems, such as coral reefs, tropical seas, and freshwater rivers. Visitors can observe a wide variety of marine species, including colorful fish, sharks, stingrays, and exotic sea creatures.

    Eti Su Altı Dünyası aims to educate visitors about marine conservation and the importance of preserving aquatic ecosystems. It provides interactive exhibits, educational programs, and conservation initiatives to raise awareness about environmental issues affecting the world's oceans.

    The aquarium is a popular destination for families, school groups, and tourists, offering an immersive and educational experience for visitors of all ages. It's a place where you can marvel at the beauty of the underwater world and learn about the importance of protecting our oceans for future generations.

    Address: Sazova, Tepebaşı Mah, Sazova Cd., 26010 Tepebaşı, Türkei
    Meer informatie