Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    More sea daze

    January 17, South Atlantic Ocean ⋅ 🌬 19 °C

    Sleep in and to brekky after a rocky night. We share our table with an American couple - he’s a retired international pilot. She’s celebrating a special birthday. Lots of great conversation and it’s off to the days activities! Lecture followed by a lovely lunch at the poolside grill with band and good cruise vibes.
    Cocktail making class with Ian followed by dance class with Meredith and Alex who are great fun.
    We take a bit of a nose dive with trivia but I try and keep the team spirit up bring captain and all!
    Pre dinner drinks in dolce vita (all included) and dinner in the main restaurant Atlantide. I have crab cakes, crab and beer bisque and saffron risotto with lobster followed by lemon meringue pie - it’s a delicious meal (all included). We go to the Motown Show which is a bit like a high school assembly performance but the main singer is ok. There are only 2 vocalists and 4 dancers but Silversea is not known for its entertainment.
    We retreat to the panorama lounge for the DJ but don’t quite get into the vibe so head first bed and a great nights sleep!!
    Read more