Satellite
  • Day 138

    Sonia and Jude's Wedding- Manchester

    November 16, 2019 in England ⋅ ☁️ 7 °C

    What a fabulous day??!!! Busy morning pottering around whilst the girls were having hair and make up before pre wedding bubbly at The Font in Chorlton.
    After getting out of the black cab and into the white one sent, off we went with the brides and Catrin to prepare for the ceremony at Manchester Art Gallery.
    Soon we were setting up amongst the Lowry art works as Kate was playing the pre ceremony playlist to the v early guests.
    The girls were stunning and the ceremony which included 4 fabulous ( 2 not so traditional) readings resulted in hardly a dry eye in the place.
    Next it was off to the pre- raphaelite Gallery for bubbly and canapés which was the first chance to catch up with long lost friends.
    6.30pm saw us head to the Britain’s Protection pub where blisters were compared and cabs ordered for a journey that took longer to drive than to walk!
    The evening do at Manchester science and industry museum was out of this world with games, photo booth, dancing and lots of frolicking and laughter.
    This finished at 1am but Bride 1 insisted on more drinks in Canal Street so off we went to Churchill’s emerging ( some reluctantly) at 2.30am.
    Off to bed at 3am but not before Sonia mistook a cork for some toast !!! Amazing day and most future happiness to the girls.
    Read more