Satellite
  • Day 2

    Bretton Arms Inn Restaurant

    September 6, 2019 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 12 °C

    Cozy and intimate restaurant on the resort property. Best meal yet. Complete with an amuse bouche of breast with a palette cleansing berry sorbet and a chocolate pudding which was actually ganache on a graham cracker crust. To say we rolled out was an understatement.

    They had a menu with wine pairings suggested. Also recommended was a Willamette Valley Winery Pinot Noir which was delicious.

    Also, since it was my birthday dinner, they took a photo of the two of us, put it on a Bretton Arms Inn card which all the staff, including the chef, had signed. Nice touch!

    “Lauded as one of the resort's most popular restaurants and one of the top rated in all of Omni Hotels & Resorts, the AAA Four Diamond Bretton Arms Dining Room serves breakfast and dinner seasonally. The dinner menu at the Arms uses the freshest and finest locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. Our creatively prepared traditional cuisine is complemented by cutting-edge techniques, allowing the quality of the ingredients to come out. Choose from the award-winning wine list, including more than 40 selections available by the glass”
    Read more