Satellitt
Vis på kartet
  • Dag 70

    25.11 Day 70 . . . Quiz Night Pt 2

    25. november 2022, Frankrike ⋅ ⛅ 6 °C

    A really, really, really lazy day today. We all got up late and kicked about until having brunch - which consisted of ham and cheese in croissants.
    While Munch ‘tittervated’ herself for going out and Teresa got herself sorted and fussed around the place, I duly watched more football. The Man Flu Extreme version that I had been suffering from had seemed to have passed, well almost.
    After a mad dash to get ready myself, we set off to our evening entertainment. This was a re run of the same quiz night that had ended so badly a few weeks back, with hospitals and broken bones involved.
    Parked up we met our beloved team mates and settled in for a few drinks, a meal and very competitive quiz.
    In the background of all this was the England v USA World Cup map, which due to the quiz I luckily missed watching!! 😡
    A lovely evening was had (apart from the football) and this time we hadn’t come last - so an improvement.
    Due to the beers, Teresa brilliantly drove us home and we parked up back at ours. On getting out of Roxvanne we were greeted with the most stunning star filled black night - it was incredible. Trying to get photos on your phone after a few beers is not to be recommended - hence there aren’t any to be seen.
    Back indoors, tea and bed were the last requirements for the day.
    Tomorrow is market day at Niort and some clothes shopping for Munch and Teresa. I shall be visiting the vinyl shop.
    Les mer