Satellit
Visa på kartan
  • Dag 132

    26.01 Day 132 . . . Nothing To See Here

    26 januari 2023, Frankrike ⋅ ☁️ 3 °C

    Both of us woke at about 9.45am, pooped from the previous day’s 15hr door to door journey. Although Tre enjoyed the boat journey route both ways, I think it is a really long journey. Flying has got to be first choice, with the tunnel next . . . The downside is the distance to the tunnel - 2hrs further than Dieppe.
    Anyhow once awake we had emails to send to our Notaire regarding the emails we had received from Beaux Villages Estate Agent and also some update on progress in the UK.
    I also messaged Warren to get the details of the diagnostic tool I need to get. He came back immediately with it and so ordered up was a Autel MaxiScan MS309 OBD2 Code Reader and Engine Fault Checker - whatever that is!! I need to do some homework.
    Hannah had also messaged as she was going back to the UK for a few days and needed to pop to see us before leaving.
    We had a very weird brunch type breakfast, bits and pieces that no-one in their right mind would put together for a meal. We were tired and so that was our excuse . . . Anyway it was good.
    Hannah then popped in as promised - with post, stoping for a chat as always. I also drained her of any info she had on mechanics and buying car parts here - Roxvanne may need a fix. She promised to email some details . . . and she never fails to deliver.
    We had decided on the last knockings of the drive home last night that today was going to be a chill day, so we stuck to that and found a film to flop and watch for the afternoon.
    The late afternoon and evening were very much the same, neither of us wanting to do anything very much - so it wasn’t long before the evening had gone and we were back in bed.
    Not looking forward to tomorrow as it’s business accounts day!!

    No Photos!
    Läs mer