Satellit
Auf Karte anzeigen
  • Tag 68

    To Montesarchio & Parco Tarburno

    28. Mai 2023 in Italien ⋅ ☁️ 17 °C

    After breakfast we hiked a lot in there road. The next town was Montsarchio.
    We've passed a supermarket and filled up calories. Open on Pfingst Sunday!
    It was not late. About 10am I guess. But the sun was already strong. In the center, a bit later, it was really warm and I cooked down the dog with water and charged the phones in a cafe. Early afternoon we walked slowly further. Filled up water and started to climb to Monte Tarburno. On the way to the trail climb the first real rain got us. No chance to hide somewhere. 30min later it was only a drizzle. We've hiked up to there pass, but just 1km before, the next train started. A light thunderstorm. Luckily it was not that close. Then the run for a dry place started. Up there are cow meadows. And some picnic areas with old tables. But actually nothing useful at all. No roof anywhere. So I always scanned three map how far we can get and what's on the way. Even asking a friend of her knows anything.
    Finally there was a picnic area which looked not too bad. Except done stay dogs and mosquitos. I hope they do not maker problems.

    59.000 steps - 42.8km
    Weiterlesen