Satellit
Auf Karte anzeigen
  • Tag 10

    Vanilla Beach and Zipline

    28. April auf den Philippinen ⋅ ⛅ 32 °C

    Our final beach destination of the day, comprising of ziplining and some beautiful sunset views.

    We arrived at around 430pm after a steep climb from the base, we got dropped off as Marco said the Jeeply won't make it up the steep incline, and only new cars or motorbikes would make it. The climb actually wasn't too bad. It only took about 5 mins but definitely burned the legs.

    We paid our money, and after a short wait, we were next in line for some zipping. Helmets and harness equipped, we were clipped in 2 at a time, Jess and Lilly went first.

    The zipline was probably less than a minute from start to finish. The views were nice starting over the treetops, then over the ocean as it connects to a small island just off the shore of the main beach. It was low tide and the end of the day, so we only had the option to walk back across the sand bar, again, not a very long walk and we were back on the white sand of vanilla beach.

    Like most things this trip, we discover some hidden gems right at the end. This beach has great vibes, more vibrant and crowded, but this beach had water where the El Nido beach is usually very low at this point in the afternoon. There were a few DJs playing along the beach in the various hotel/beach bars along the stretch. We did not get a drink, but we enjoyed a nice dip in the water and enjoyed the beautiful sunset.
    Weiterlesen