Satellite
Afficher sur la carte
  • Jour 12

    5 Days: Hawaii to French Polynesia

    18 janvier, North Pacific Ocean ⋅ ☀️ 77 °F

    We have another five days at sea heading to Polynesia. We will stop at Bora Bora, Moorea, and Tahiti.

    The ocean has been a little swelly and white cappy at times, but the ship is steady and takes the punishment with ease. Cathy and I are fine.

    Daily = Cabin breakfast for Cathy; I climb a couple of floors to Mamsons for cereal, fruit, and views.

    We hit the fitness center 8:30ish, use the machines, and finish with our yoga practice. We are both flourishing as we add to our strength and joy-of-the-moment. SMILE

    Time for Bridge!
    Yep, we are learning the game. We are committed to picking up the skill and enjoying socializing.

    We also joined the painting class, hoping to find another outlet for our energy and creativity. In the art class, we are in constant damage control, but it fills the time with color, technique, and (for me) meticulous aching attention to detail. (ugh)

    Lunches and dinners are always, well... remarkable. I am ❤️ the super nutritional choices, appropriate proportions, and the service. We've had the great fortune to attend numerous private social tables where Cathy is the star (I've named her "Catherine the Great," an easy handle for new-found friends.) Me, I am JP Morgan or John the Baptist for more religious acquaintances (ha!).

    Evenings are for entertainment in the little theater or early crashing so we can rise bright-eyed and bushytailed for the next day's "challenges."
    En savoir plus