Satellite
Afficher sur la carte
  • Jour 76

    Day 3 Installation of new President

    14 septembre 2023, États Unis ⋅ 🌙 66 °F

    We had an unusual morning, as Glenn and I were on an co-Hort Zoom call with missionaries all over the world, (from Spain to South Africa, US and Egypt) as we were discussing the “sandwich years” of serving overseas and still ministering to your children and tending to your elderly parents.

    At the same time, we received a text about mom having been confirmed of having shingles. Oh my. And being taken to Baylor hospital for treatment.

    We also heard reports about the ministry in Africa, Asia and South America. I continue to meet and greet the retirees and hear their story.

    I took.a good long nap and was rested up for the long evening, as it was the installation service for Phil O’Day. Phil graduated from Moody, lived in Mexico as a church planter and then was assigned to Dallas. He was very instrumental in the merging of Camino Global and Avant Ministries.

    At the service, the former presidents of CAM and Avant participated. It was joyful, encouraging and God-honoring. The O’Day family sang and Phil spoke about his journey to this position. I believe all the missionaries are pleased with God’s appointment for Phil as president.
    En savoir plus