Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Success!!

    October 21, 2014, North Atlantic Ocean ⋅ ☀️ 19 °C

    Well done to Sue, Sheila and Lynn, the little celebration they arranged for John & Bob reaching pinnacle, was a big success, and I know that the guys where genuinely touched that it has been arranged for them.
    Personally I think that more thought and preparation went in to our little party, than did in the official presentation.
    Only three people were reaching pinnacle status on this cruise, and for those of you who know about cruising, especially with Royal Caribbean, know that it's quite a big thing.
    But the presentation last night, fell flat.
    You would have thought that the guys were reaching 7 nights cruising not 700, which is what you need to reach pinnacle.
    But that's just my personal opinion.
    On a lighter note, we went to the Comedy Club last night, and once again it was brilliant.
    Two British comedians, Gary Thompson, who was good and the second one was Tom Pepper who hails from my home town of Liverpool, he's quite a big name in the city and has been around for years.
    They are both a bit blue, but then again it is advertised as an adult show.
    I think the comedy club is the best addition to the entertainment program for a long time.
    The Aqua Theatre and Ice Rink etc are all brilliant, but the Comedy Club is just so different from anything else.
    Read more