Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 42

    What is a life-size sex doll?

    December 26, 2023 in the United States ⋅ ☁️ 12 °C

    Life size sex dolls are the most expensive real sex toys. They have elaborate makeup, beautiful faces, curvy bodies, and female or male sexual organs. All in all, they are a real human being who can't speak. All sex dolls are made from silicone or TPE materials, the two most popular materials for making sex dolls. Of course, it is safe and healthy. Additionally, sex dolls can be customized to look like celebrities or someone you love, with your choice of wig, face shape, breast size, vaginal features, body measurements, and more.
    https://www.xtorso.com/collections/life-size-se… ,
    The difference between a sex doll torso and a life-size sex doll is that a life-size sex doll has an entire body, including head, arms, limbs, etc., but a sex doll torso is a limbless torso with silicone or TPE breasts and removable Fucking pussy and ass.

    https://www.xtorso.com ,

    Advantages of sex doll torso:
    Cheap - The sex torso is a half-body sex doll, so the price is much cheaper than a full-body sex doll.
    Easy to Move – The limbless torso is lighter than a life-size sex doll, making it easy to change sex positions or for those who want to move the doll regularly.
    Easy to Clean – The torso does not have a head, arms or limbs, so there are not many body parts to clean.
    Easy to store and hide - Due to the small size of the torso, you can hide it anywhere without being noticed.
    https://www.xtorso.com/collections/bbw-sex-dolls ,
    Disadvantages of sex doll torsos:
    Less companionship – A sex doll has no full body on its torso, so it feels like just a sex toy or masturbation fun, making it difficult to develop an intimate relationship and feel close to someone.
    No fun with dressing up – Some men like to dress up their love dolls to make them more sexy and realistic, but with some sex dolls, you won’t be able to dress them up with makeup, wigs, clothes, etc.
    No Customization – Most sex doll torsos don’t have customization options, you get what is advertised in their store.

    Shop by body size:

    BBW Sex Doll Torso , Big Ass Sex Doll Torso , Big Boobs Sex Doll Torso , Life Size Sex Doll Torso , Skinny Sex Doll Torso

    So which one is the best sex doll?
    We can see that both life-size sex dolls and torso sex dolls have their pros and cons, and we can't decide which one is best for you. All in all, if you have the budget, life-size sex dolls may be a better choice for you, as they have full body parts, making them less creepy than limbless sex doll torsos, and you can also add They dress up for fun and explore whatever sexual fantasies you have in your head. They won't get hurt, they won't complain, and they'll always be there for you whenever you're ready. But if you don’t have much space in your room, then a mini sex doll or a sex doll torso will be a better choice.

    There are also some things to keep in mind when purchasing a sex doll. First, price, price determines what quality of sex doll you can get. Secondly, material, TPE and silicone are the most expensive materials for making love dolls, but they are also the most durable, among which silicone is the best choice for making long-lasting dolls. Last but not least is the height and size. It all depends on your personal preference.
    Read more