Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 86

    Pinot Noir tasting

    July 3, 2022 in New Zealand ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    Sight seeing by car today! Bur first we have a relaxed morning in Arrowtown, which mean that the boys chill at home and I try to increse the family capital by walking along the river anx panning for some more gold 😅. Next, we hit the road for a little trip to explore a local winery around Queenstown.

    Via a very narrow road with a steep cliff alongside it, we enter a beautiful winery with an amazing view and tastfull wine. The lady has some dutch heritage, so it's a fun tasting with some Dutch words in the mix.

    We go see an old bridge, the Kawarau suspension brigde that used to connect Queenstown to Wanaka, and now it's used for bungee jumping with intersing warnings for parents regarding their kids 🤔. It's cold so we quickly go back in the car and enjoy the sunset - end of day light of lake .... (I forgot the name) and I try to capture as much as I can of all this beautiful New Zealand landscapein my mind, as it's almost over!

    PS...Isn't our little Lucia growing quickly! She's already 8 months, this little world explorer, and we can't imagine life without her 😍!
    Read more