Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 49–51

    Chiang Mai Adventures

    October 22, 2023 in Thailand ⋅ 🌧 24 °C

    🏍️ Mountain roads Motorbikes: Embraced the freedom of two rented motorbikes, cruising through the lush green mountains of Chiang Mai. Three days felt too short as we soaked in the breathtaking scenery, wishing for more time in this natural paradise. We got surprised by some rain but made it home mostly dry. Maybe we will do another motorcycle road trip this time through north Thailand in the coming years. Not to worry, the roads are much better than in Vietnam.

    🌲 Jungle Coaster Thrills: Spiced up our adventure with a ride on the jungle coaster—a thrilling experience winding through the jungle, leaving us with memories of adrenaline-fueled joy. Well, in reality the queue was long, we paid 12€ as tourist and it was a lot shorter than the one we had recently gone on in Austria. Fun fact the manufacturer was German.

    🏨 Mixed Feelings at the Hotel: Despite the enchanting experiences, the hard beds in our hotel provided a challenging night's sleep.The night was not the best with the bed giving the impression of sleeping on a squeaky wooden plank - but we had something exciting to look forward to the next morning. A minor setback in an otherwise fantastic journey.
    Read more