Satellite
  • Day 1

    Arise of Tassiezone

    February 7, 2017 in Australia ⋅ 🌙 24 °C

    Today I posted an add on Facebook that I was looking for a travel mate. Within a few hours I found someone! Haha that was really quickly. And she had almost thesame plans and dates.

    Unfortunately a few hours later I had a lot of reactions from other people who wanted to travel with Me. Some where already with 2 persons. It can be really annoying if you travel with someone random you are together for almost 2 weeks so it could be that you gonna hate something on eachother. And when you are traveling with a group you just gonna hang out with someone else.

    So I thought, maybe if we have a few persons together we can travel with a group. But I'll see for now how many reactions I get. Unfortunately I got a lot more reactions.

    So I decided to make a group with all the people I know wanna travel at thesame time.

    You probably would be thinking, why tazziezone? Well I'll probably not be able to go to campzone. So why not make our own variant of campzone. And tassie is short for tasmania. So tassiezone! Currently I just feel like y'tje (yvan) from campzone! He didn't choose to be our hero but most people chose him :-P y'tje is definitely my hero! I really like his spicy nuts!

    So I try to be the hero of this group and hopefully I Learn a lot! Also a few bad habits I gonna introduce on this group. One is the beer count system, who yells one gets the beer and he get the amount of beer that's called. Second thing is perudo.. OMG Really! Yeah really. BEST GAME EVER!

    Currently I got 8 people together. And I'm the only one with a car. Hopefully it fits :-P.
    Read more