Satellite
  • Day 22

    Tassie day 1

    February 28, 2017 in Australia ⋅ 🌙 17 °C

    I woke up in the ferry and I had to get my stuff together and go to my car. When I was finally off the boat they asked if I ate all the apples and I had to wash my car because it was Dirty. And they don't want you to bring unwanted stuff to Tassie. And then at 7:00 am I was in devonport. I'm total it took 12 hours to board the ship to exit the ship.

    First thing I got coffee and then drove to the other side of tasmania. It was only 280 km and 3:15 hours drive! That's not too long.

    I picked up Anna from the airport and we went first to the hungry Jacks to get cheap coffee. But ofcourse the coffee machine was broken! But we got free fries and a free soda! Then we met the others at Coles and got some groceries.

    Afterwards we went to the k-mart to get some stuff. At least I had everything but the others had to get some stuff for their trip.

    Then we finally left. Inside Hobart we went to an cave, it was a really nice place. Luckily it was low tide else we couldn't get there.

    Then we went to an old famous bridge and that was nice to see. There were some goose running after eachother. And then they went away from eachother and both came back with 3 friends. Haha that was so funny to see!!

    At last we went to a free campsite and cooked dinner there, had some beers and played perudo. It's a really good group. Every person is different but we can go along with eachother. See what we get tomorrow!
    Read more