Satellite
  • Day 1

    Arriving Christchurch

    September 22, 2017 in New Zealand ⋅ ⛅ 10 °C

    I helped my friend mohamad for a bit the last 2 days when I was there and made the decision to repair my car when I get back to Australia and then sell it.

    So I got again a free taxi to the airport. When I went to check in for my flight they told me that I needed a flight from new Zealand. So I went to a flight centre. It was so expensive. So I tried to book my flight online. Unfortunately I didn't knew my creditcard code so I ended up blocking it.! Shit. And then I had like 5 minutes left to book a flight before the check in closed. So I booked a flight there. Ofcourse way to expensive and wrong date and without luggage.. But I got in. And then after 1 hour waiting at the gate my flight was cancelled... We got a free hotel, free food, tree transfer, free beer, free breakfast, free WiFi, and a new flight the next day. So it wasn't to bad.

    I rocket up next day and again check in, customs and shit. And ofcourse our flight was delayed by 2 hours. In the end we left around 21:30.

    I arrived 3 am at the hostel in Christchurch in new Zealand. I booked the hostel there until Monday morning. I got Grocerys, did laundry, and sort out a lot of stuff and see where I wanted to go on my next travels so I don't have to make last time decided where you lose a lot of money.

    I found someone where I'm gonna travel with for the 3 weeks I'm in new Zealand. So has a car so that's good! The weather is not that great here. About. 15 degrees, cloudy and rain. So really shitty weather compared to Australia.
    Read more