Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    E-Sim, airport lounges and NordVPN

    April 10, 2023 in Switzerland ⋅ ☁️ 15 °C

    On the way….
    The train ride Brig -Zürich airport takes a good 2.5h. Enough time to study all providers of e-sim cards.

    Mobile
    I decided to use airalo. No 10 dollars to be able to use mobile data for 10days in Morocco.
    The app covers about 200 country’s and for little money I escape do expensive data packages for abroad my provider. If it works, I will continue to use the app for the following trip, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand. Besides, check the mail and do the last things that you just have to do….

    Priority Pass
    The airport Zürich gave rise to talk with long waiting times in the last days. I am 3.5h early on the airport, prepares for long queues in the security area. But everything quiet, simple, uncomplicated. And 3/4h after arrival of the train, I sit already fully eaten and with the first Bloodymary in the airport lounge.
    Yes exactly. The lounge card is a good investment for people who stay at airports from time to time. Free food, free drinks, coffee without end, wifi, showers and clean sanitary facilities, comfortable chairs for a minimum annual fee snd a one-time fee per visit, the lounges are available at all airports worldwide. For all those who know the Swiss prices, especially at Zürich airport, I can only recommend the card, you can not enjoy the airport cheaper. And the card has also helped me with involuntary stopovers, Im thinking of Moscow….

    Nord VPN
    To be able surf safely, I still activate Nord VPN. A good online VPN service provides you with a secure, encrypted tunnel through which your online traffic can flow safely. This way, no one can view your online data or find out your real IP address and location.
    Nord VPN is the bestVPN service if you connect to insecure public Wi-Fi networks. Thanks to VPN, you can safely access your personal data as well as your work files. Besides, while surfing, your privacy is preserved and no one can see what you are doing online.
    Especially when you want research or book airline tickets, it can help to change your location via NordVPN. Sometimes it makes sense to book the tickets under a different country IP address if they are much cheaper there. A subscription coast for 2years between 3 and 6 dollars/month, so totally ok.

    So… and now everything is ready to go. With a stopover in Paris we are off: Morocco!
    Read more