Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 54

    Today program

    August 25, 2023 in Singapore ⋅ ☁️ 27 °C

    We had a really great time together and understand each other almost blindly. What you can see and experience in a week, amazes me again and again.
    Chun is hooked on traveling and we would love to continue traveling together. Our first destination would be Indonesia. But: Tomorrow is our last day in Singapore, in the evening our flight goes via Bangkok to Zurich. And unfortunately, we haven't won the lottery yet.

    Luckily we know that in about 114 days we are allowed to go to Thailand for 5 weeks. That makes it a little bit better.

    Remember: the 1st and last hotel of a trip is always a very good one.
    As a frequent traveler, I now have VIP status on various booking platforms and get the hotels cheaper.

    So we do it! We stay tonight at the Marina Bay!
    At 11 am we have to check out at the hmlet. And check in at 3pm at the Marina Bay.

    I booked myself a beauty morning and go for a manicure and pedicure after checking out. Even if Singapore is expensive, it is still much cheaper than in Switzerland. And somehow you want to look civilized when you enter the Marina!
    In the past few days, we have walked about 15,000 steps per day.
    Today we won't do much except enjoy the special place.
    Read more