Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Night walk..

    December 16, 2017 in Czech Republic ⋅ ⛅ 3 °C

    Early evening last night our travel guide Simona took us on a walk from our hotel and through the old part of Prague. .Prague is called Praha by the Czechs..It is beautiful..it gets dark early so no problem. .We had little head phones and Simona was very informative. ..now let's see..one of these building with the balcony is where Indepence Day was announced in 1918,. Municipal House..one of these buildings is where some of the film Amadeus was filmed..Mozart played here..The building Bila Labut The white Swan shopping mall is a dept store representing communist days..something like that..ha..Simona where are you..
    The streets are lit up like Christmas trees..ha funny that..There is the black tower where all the emperors had to go through when in Prague..the streets are lined with cobblestones and this means a sign of a wealthy city apparantly..There is so many different types of crystal..Moser crystal an unleaded crystal being the most famois here..
    So I am writing this in middle of might in Prague but morning in Perth as we went to bed at 7.30...combined with my darling auntie making some amazing tunes I am awake..bahaaaaa.I will get back to sleep and make tunes myself. .ha ha this will be fun..tomorrow we are off for a day tour. .
    Read more