Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    London stay with Robs and Greg

    June 19, 2015 in England ⋅ ⛅ 17 °C

    Arrived in london to an awesome blue skyed summers day. Temp is a little hotter than we thought but awesome all the same. Caught our pre booked taxi out of the airport and headed to Worcester Park. Meet up with Greg and went on a nice walk around Worcester checking out the expensive neighbourhoods. Went to sleep at 9pm with the sun still up, crazy amount of sunlight late at night.

    Next day did an awesome 32km bike ride around Richmond Park with Greg and stopped off at two local pubs one with a fantastic view of the Thames and the other wimbledon common. We then came home to a home cooked meal and off to bed 10:30 and still with the sun up.

    Hit London today using overland trains, tube and buses as transport. Scored Matnee tickets for the theater to see Wicked and met up with Stephs friend Liz. Show was not half bad but really hot to sit in and i was sitting next to the Hulk!!! We then hit the town to Shoreditch to catchup with Richard. Pubs were busy as on this Wednesday night! Back on the tube to Victoria to meet up with Liz boyfriend Gareth for dinner and then home before dark and yes we were in bed when the sun went down.

    Today we did a self guided 30km bike tour of along the Thames and Richmond Park. Awesome day and we has a great lunch on the river.
    Read more