Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    Tranquil/Pangeli Coves - Koolama Bay

    May 3, 2022 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 29 °C

    [Day 9 -Tranquil Cove & Pangeli Cove at Koolama Bay, King George River and Twin Falls]

    The rocking'n'rolling went on for 4 hours last night, with the Captain putting anchors down at midnight, so not a lot of sleep as we were up at  5.30am again.

    This morning we took a quick cruise around Tranquil & Pangeli Coves within Koolama Bay and saw a croc, a sea eagle, several hermit crabs and a enjoyed a quick beach walk, where created our own piece of stick figure art.

    We then set of to the mighty King George River and what a day we had.  We entered the river on high tide to enjoy the the soaring cliffs and two breathtaking falls of mammoth proportions.

    We have an in reliable Captain who was able to hold the boat right up against the falls - I got completely drenched...and loved every minute of it.

    We spent the afternoon cruised up and down the King George River admiring all it has to offer. Got drenched again under another waterfall, named the Fountain of Youth. Hopefully, I stayed under long enough for it to have an impact! We saw another croc, who was missing his left, front leg, some turtles and sting rays and more amazing rock formations.
    Read more