Satellite
  • Day 160

    Abergwesyn

    September 10, 2017 in Wales ⋅ 🌧 12 °C

    Slept in until 10 which was magical.
    Jess took Jaxon to some farm place thing and didn't come back until 6 so I had a truly great day doing nothing.
    I had a thump thump headache though so that was a shame.
    We had planned to do a hike but it was really rotten weather - we would have frozen.

    We literally did nothing hey hahah
    We watched Judge Judy all day then Will went back down for a nap around 3 and I watched big bang - it remained on the Telly until 9.

    I made a salad for dinner and we had pasta. Another delicious home cooked meal :)

    Once Jax was in bed on tv came a nude dating show.
    Basically a lot of Willies on the screen hahahaha
    We were like what the actual crap is this? It was so funny. I think it's called naked attraction?

    Me and Will asked each other some trivia questions from a box which we both sucked at haha

    A fuse blew so all the lights went out but it was midnight and raining so we didn't go over to ask where the box was to switch it back on.

    The roof is leaking from the skylight bit because it has been raining so much.

    Turns out they only gave us one roll of toilet paper and we used a lot of it when Jaxon dropped a duck egg. Surprisingly hard to clean up lol (there ducks laid spares so they gave us some)

    Silly Jess left a car light on so I had to go face the storm to turn it off 😑

    She said the farm she went to - folly farm, was fantastic and really big and even had lions and shit and heaps of soft play areas.
    They had a good day I think :) we did too haha.
    Read more