Satellite
  • Day 317

    Transit

    February 14, 2018 in Qatar ⋅ ☁️ 26 °C

    Off the plane we got.
    We have an 8 hour stop over.
    Meant to be 7 but we arrived early. Our plane was empty. Not sure if I wrote that.

    Doha airport is hectic. It's so stupidly modern and new age.
    I love the palm trees.

    It has some great playgrounds and statues too.

    The train is see through. Very sci fi.

    We went to the food court and i bought a $9 salad.. gracious the exchange is horrid.
    They have a harrods store and are selling a $24 pencil..... even for harrods that is really really bad lol.

    We were in the food court for about 3 hours then went to our gate and hung out there.

    We have just gone through our second security check which they are taking reallllly seriously.
    They are taking the time to check everyone's photo and get second opinions if not sure.

    A guy a few spots up the line had his checked with a microscope thing.

    I got pulled over for a drug test AGAIN.

    Awaiting our plane.

    Jess has ruined our master plan.
    Jaxon has an appointment so she isn't going to work today/tomorrow where we were going to surprise her...

    On the plane and feeling claustrophobic as all hell.
    We didn't get an exit row this flight despite what the lady said.

    We are in the middle and neither Will nor the person next to me for the chairs so I am squished.
    There is nowhere to put my feet and I need to peeeeee
    Read more