Satellite
  • Day 4

    Day 4

    March 5, 2020 in Cambodia ⋅ ⛅ 30 °C

    8am and we went down stairs for our yummy brekkie before I came back upstairs and went to back to bed. Haa

    We caught a tuk tuk to the central markets again so I could buy a dress. Very limited options. I bought one for $30. It’s something a mother of the bride/groom would wear.
    At least I can now attend cause I have appropriate attire. Lol.
    As we were walking around the markets Bobbin called Will and told us that Jordan ate street food and is so sick he can’t be best man anymore. Apparently when he told Sabdy she just gave him a look and walked away. That look would have had 1000 words in it.
    Oh dear. He called cause he was looking for Joey as a possible substitution.

    We then left and went to the Aeon Mall.
    Weird layout - it’s like walking into coles. It has like isles but they aren’t actually in a shop with walls?
    The rest of the shopping center was normal just the place we entered from.
    We had pizza which was actually really well done.
    We wandered around because he palace wasn’t open yet.
    We decided to go home so I could get a massage :D
    Got one. $15 for an hour. + $3 cause She asked for a tip.
    I did 2 dick things.
    1 - I got dressed before the massage was over because she left the room and I thought that meant it was over... it did not haha.
    2. This was the worst.
    The masseuse and I caught the lift back down together and she asked how old I was. I said 27. She said I was very beautiful. I then asked how old she was and she said 27 -
    AND THEN I SAID “...BUT IM REALLY TALL”
    What the actually fuck angharad. Couldn’t give her compliment back, you had to point out that you were way taller. Fk me.
    It was like a 6 year old in a school yard ha ha I’m taller
    Wtf was that.

    Oh also I have left over fake tan on cause I did a trial run at home before coming and it’s reaching the end. I had a shower and tried to scrub it all off but getting it off my back was a challenge.
    She probably thinks I haven’t showered in weeks because presumably I missed patches and her rubbing would make it come off.
    It would look like dirt..

    We did some ironing this arvo in prep for tomorrow. My dress is such a hassle. So much fabric 😂

    We went out to dinner on a cute date - everyone else was still at the first wedding day ceremonies. We went to a Cambodian Resturant - we walked there - we haven’t done much walking this trip, it’s just so freaking humid!!
    We had some lovely food. Just beefs really to play it safe with the flavors.
    We got a free dessert. It was sweet potato covered in coconut cream and some other desserty syrup. What an odd bloody combo.
    We then walked home - past the awesome lit up place.
    I met up with Tom and Joey up at the pool once back to talk about their day and organize tomorrow. We are gonna go together tomorrow which means the taxi is arriving at us at 4:30am. 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 Joey is coming in case he has to step in for Jordan.
    They said today was boring. A lot of waiting around.
    Organized for tomorrow - we are taking everything with us (both outfits) and went to bed. Naturally the first time this trip I’m not tired is the time I need to go to bed early 😪🙄😬
    Read more