Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Snacks and the People Mover

    January 29, 2020 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 64 °F

    Brenda got a Pepperjack Pretzel and I got two special spring rolls. One Cheeseburger the other Pepperoni Pizza. Both were amazing and they sold out of the Spring Rolls in about 15 minutes.

    Gotta be quick!

    I had heard about this from a video and about how great it was, so when we spotted the cart yesterday, it was added to my list for today.

    We just happened to go by that area at the right time. They had finished setting up, but the spring rolls weren't ready yet.

    I was maybe 4th in line (yes, there was a line) and got one of each. The cheeseburger one was the best, a great mix of seasoned ground beef, smooth gooey yummy cheese, nice grilled onions and just a hint of mustard, all wrapped in a delicately crisp egg roll wrapper. Oh it so totally works!!!

    The pizza one had some pizza sauce to dip in, and while quite tasty, the nature of the Pepperoni makes it a bit greasy. Worth it though!!

    I both can and can't believe it sold out as quick as it did. So lucky to be in the right place at the right time for that!!

    The People Mover was to kill a bit of time, but it's a nice relaxing way to check out the Tomorrowland park from above. We went through Space Mountain, but didn't see any of the ride going, which felt a bit strange. Just a super dark blank void as we went in.
    Read more