Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Relax in Gokarna

    November 27, 2017 in India ⋅ ☀️ 19 °C

    Well this is it. Last morning in Goa with the group, the relax on the beach was amazing but it's time to go! I have to admit, get up from sofa is really difficult when there's amazing food and cold beer.
    The first stop - bus station. After few minutes it seems not so easy to get to Gokharna (final stop). But some bus is coming so gooo! The bus stopped and it's time to change, surprisingly, another bus but after this one there should be bus to Gokharna! For sure! Ok, so when you asked people on the next bus stop for a bus and answer is clear and simple - No bus, something is wrong. Well it tooks only 10 minutes and I discovered bus with Gokarna sign hidden around the corner! Nice!
    So after 3,5 hours, 3 buses, finally, beach, Sun and samosas!
    Well let's find accommodation. After few conversations the advices are simply, to the beach and right! First stop and I have a bed for 200Rs, well it's only a couple of bricks and plank with mattress but... it's enough.
    In the end of the village the small hill begins and sunset is coming, let's go! Nice walk during the evening, the views are amazing...
    For dinner fish curry and beer, everything what is needed! And with beer it's easier to find a friends...evening with guys from Australia and Ireland was really good. Beers, rum and in the end also merunkovice ended up with practice of German language.
    Nice evening...
    Read more