Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Celebration of Lokar and Buddha stupa

    February 17, 2018 in Nepal ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    It's not so good to wake up after evening with Slivovice, Merunkovice, wine and rum and go to practice yoga. At least according to my friend. I didn't have such a big problem but many people had. It's weird yoga retreat, whatever.
    In the morning we went to Buddha stupa in Tibetan quarter. It's Mekka for Budhist. A huge stupa in the centre of the quarter. Walking around you're sending away all bad so we were walking, shopping and walking. Also we had amazing lunch in the rooftop restaurant. Aand we received the message from our monastery. The famous young boy invites us for a dinner and evening games with lamas from monastery.
    So after a small nap (everybody needs to, alcohol is taking his price) we went to monastery and all children were there preparing games. It was just wooow, we were just laughing and cheering.
    The main part of the evening was before us. The dinner with all members of the monastery and also some people whose came before celebration of new year. And with him, the famous 13 years old boy who is reincarnated rinpoche. You can feel his energy when he's walking around you. When you look at him you can feel peace, knowledge but also he is still child it's so strange.
    So we end up with photos and the best part is, tomorrow again! For example our group leader is visiting this monastery for five years. She has met him one time before this occasion and according to her we're probably the last group which had such a big luck.
    Read more