Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 13

    I believe I can fly

    February 26, 2018 in Nepal ⋅ ⛅ 3 °C

    This day was absolutely amazing. In the morning we went for a breakfast and after few moments, for the first time, we saw them! Himalayas. All Annapurnas in their whole beauty. Finally, clear sky. So breakfast on the shore of the lake with these views...
    And it will be even better! Because this day we went up to the hill for paragliding. You can imagine combination of Himalayas, clear sky and flying over the lake. What can I say... woow...
    During paragliding we were also doing some acrobatic stuff. I don't know the names of elements but I was screaming and laughing for whole time.
    When we landed we received also photos and videos and we still had free afternoon.
    Above the city is World peace stupa. Holy place with amazing views. So we rented a boat because you have to cross the lake and climb there. It was nice walk and on the top beautiful views, sunset...
    To make walking more interesting we went down barefoot. Nice feet massage when Japanese tourists and cows were looking at us quite suspicious.
    In the end of the day we had energy only for dinner so we booked tables in the restaurant with lake view and had some food, wine...
    And that's all, it was enough for me so we were in the bed around 9:30pm totally exhausted.
    Read more