Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Sea Day Jan 12th

    January 12, North Pacific Ocean ⋅ ☁️ 17 °C

    Our second day at sea and starting to do more of the on-board activities.
    We had our first Cooking Class from 9:30 for just over 3 hours. We prepped the veggies, herbs and made friends doing it. Was a small group of 10 in the area outside of Manfredi's. The menu was Callolo Soup, Pork Medallions and Spices Pound Cake. We did prep for the pork marinade and herbs for the soup. Our chef / instructor did a lot of helping out and 'improving' our chopped ingredients. The induction heating and pans was wonderful and something to consider adding to the kitchen since there is no heated surface, just the pan.
    We then ate the food prepared for the meal with good wine and a lot of conversation. Penny and Roger were there from trivia the day before. We met David and Maggie who were from Cape May. We are meeting them for dinner tomorrow.
    Afternoon was another gym and spa time, then a shower
    We attended an interactive lecture on world travel and then a Magic show in the main theater. Who knows how the magic works, but was a mystery how his Instagram account could contain the answer to the trick...
    Then off to bed.
    Read more