Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 7

    Kurios and kurioser…

    February 24, 2023 in England ⋅ ⛅ 5 °C

    After a quiet morning, we tubed it to South Kensington to the Royal Albert Hall to see Cirque du soleil’s production Kurios. Thanks to nan and pop’s Christmas present of 💸 to pick something special to do with the girls over here, we booked these tickets 🎟 a long time ago. The girls have watched many renditions on the Internet, and being gymnasts, have been SUPER excited to see the incredible talent Cirque has to offer.
    It didn’t disappoint .
    I can honestly say it’s one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. The stage was amazing, costumes were out of this world and the performers were 100% next level talented.
    The girls were mouth opened, eyes bulging captivated the entire show. We collectively gripped each other many times and I’m sure my heart rate was through the roof at some points.
    The Royal Albert Hall is stunning (I know- enough with the real estate talk…but it was glorious)
    Audrey is even more keen to get back to gym and her squad so she can start to train for her Cirque career 😄
    Olive did say it looked like a LOT of work to get that good… but proceeded to do cartwheels on the way to the tube… so who knows. I’d DEFINITELY be a willing roadie for them 🙋🏼‍♀️ (besides, who would provide the snacks?!)
    Thanks nan and pop- it was an utter joy to see the girls love it so much (almost as much as Nick and I 😉😘)
    Read more