Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Vegas Baby

    October 16, 2023 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 21 °C

    Lazy start to the day with no plans in place, boys are first out and head to Denny’s for breakfast but they are met by a queue, so venture to a local food court, Janet and I follow suit having steak and eggs but in a burrito, Susan and Andrew are late to the party after a faulty iron delays them and eat In the hotel, Janet and I catch up with the boys just before lunch we venture to the miracle mile and Caesars Palace, where we eventually meet up with the Taits, we had earlier seen a 3pm-6pm happy hour all you can drink for $20 we head on over to partake, it would be rude not to. Great experience with some locals watching the “football” and baseball, although none of us really get the rules.
    Back to the hotel for a quick freshen up and we are out again heading to Coyote Ugly in New York New York, It's happy hour, the Coyote girls get everyone on the dance floor, except one stubborn old bloke that doesn't dance, so they do what Coyote Girls do and drench him with a hose from behind the bar, I'm bloody soaked. Great night had by all, the older ones head back to the hotel and try our luck on the tables.
    The boys are still out experiencing Vegas night life, update to follow.
    Read more