Satellite
  • Day 3

    Disneyland Paris

    November 4, 2017 in France ⋅ ☁️ 13 °C

    It doesn't matter what Disney you are at, in what country, or what language they speak....it's still Disney!! And we love everything about it!!

    After a short bus ride, an extra day of tickets, and some extreme confusion as to how, when, and the cost to purchase the multi-day tickets, we managed to make it to the park! Through all of our travels, Jay, Morgan, and I have never had to deal with jet lag...but Aston...oh boy...Aston was up for the first three nights....ALL night!! So our first couple of days were slow going, but we had accounted for that in the plans, just in case!

    Our hotel and Disney are still decorated with Halloween decor, but are starting the transformation to Christmas...so it's a bit of both right now! Pumpkins and Christmas trees! Disney is AWESOME! We've already visited both parks. Many of the rides and attractions are different than any others we have seen. So far, our favourites are Ratatouille (well, Aston doesn't really like this one as it feels like you are falling off of a building at one point.), and Crush's Coaster. I'm amazed at the size of rides that Morgan wants to go on!
    Read more