Satellite
  • Day 13

    Eiffel Tower - Part 2

    November 14, 2017 in Canada ⋅ ⛅ -10 °C

    The views are amazing! It's unreal to think that Mr. Eiffel actually had his office up there...so long ago!! The girls enjoyed walking around...and around...and around the top. We enjoyed watching them explore. Only once did Morgan try to stick her head through a hole for a better view! haha. When we were finished exploring, we took the elevator down to the 2nd floor, then found the stairs to walk down to the first level! It was great! I highly recommend the walk...even with the little ones. They loved it and were able to walk themselves. It is a very long ways down to the first floor, but definitely worth it. There is a glass floor, a restaurant, a small theatre that shows the history of the tower, and many more things to explore.

    I threw in a picture of the bathroom....haha. It was ALL red. I had to change Aston, so the staff member told me to wait....she went in, did something, then said...okay. I thought maybe she was cleaning it first....nope....she was rigging up the change table with the garbage can! So the change table was balancing on the garbage can lid. I was just thankful to finally have a real place to change her! It was so funny. As you wash your hands, you are looking out through glass walls at the amazing view of such an iconic city. Truly amazing.
    Read more