Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 256

    Can single dad house be so clean!!??

    August 4, 2016 in Norway ⋅ ⛅ 18 °C

    Airbnb
    Aug 4-5,2016
    1 night

    How much can you tell about the person by his home? By trying so many airbnbs I would say a lot.

    But! Can you tell if someone's house is clean or dirty by just knowing them? Should the clean house imply that the person is boring? Should the fun person imply that his house is messy?

    What does the owner of a dirty oily home think when she rents the room or the house? Does she notice even that the room is not clean? That it smells? Does she feel shame that she rents a dirty place or she considers it okay? Or does she think that if she lows the price then it's okay to rent a dirty place? But then why does she charge you a $30 cleaning fee?

    When the house is very clean do you think they cleaned it for you or do you think they are clean freaks? Do people on average agree what is considered to be a clean place or is it different for everyone? How does it vary from one person to another?

    What can decorations say about the person? I think by looking at the book collection it's already enough to understand 1/4 of the host personality.

    This place was very clean. Pretty big town house. Decorated in white, black, and grey colors, a bit boring but clean. Tastefully put all together. The owner is a 32 yo engineer that has two girls, that don't live with him, but no notion of the mother. Divorced? Taking a break? But then who was a secret lady that arrived around 12am that he and a long conversation with? Was it the mother of his children? Or was it a booty call? Who knows!
    Read more