Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 24

    Trogir

    May 19 in Croatia ⋅ ☀️ 23 °C

    This morning we got up and packed up our stuff and headed over to Trogir old town (it was just on the other side of the peninsula we were staying on so not far. Though it was 90% humidity when we were packing so I was not really looking forward to being out in that! Luckily on that side of the hills it was only 54% which is much more manageable) we wandered the old town which was pretty small, but nice - it’s really a 1-2 hour adventure and if you add in lunch it was perfect since we were moving on.

    When we got to where we are staying (outside Zadar) we had a wander and it is very quiet over here and very flat! The road is on the same level as the water - no more steep hills to go up and down! Driving up here you could see forever, though it was hazy and cloudy, and then we passed so many River canyons which was fun.

    There is one house with a fancy gate down the road from us, the beach looks pretty nice so if it is warm enough we will probably take a swim, our place doesn’t have the best view we have had this far, but you can see the water and it does have a hot tub! On our own private rooftop patio which is pretty nice. And perfect views from there of sunset! When I booked this place I thought I don’t think we will use the hot tub as it will be too hot, but by the time we got here it had cooled off and it’s chilly so perfect!
    Read more