Satelliet
Weergeven op kaart
  • Dag 23

    Marjan Park, Split

    18 mei, Kroatië ⋅ ⛅ 22 °C

    Today we headed back to Split to explore Marjan Park more. We headed towards the highest point, Telegrin peak, but found a weather station building (the salmon colored building) along the way. There were great views, but it was pretty hazy today. From the park we wandered down to the point and found some old WW1 bunkers, and a church and Hermitage in the cliff walls! I had forgotten that we had seen a photo of that the other day so that was pretty exciting. You couldn’t go in anything, but still fun to see!

    Then down to the beach as it was getting hot and after a quick lunch we had a quick dip - the rocks were all tiny jabby rocks and the water was freezing! So we didn’t stay in long, but the cold water cooled us off nicely and we took a long break to relax. We then headed back into town for some of that amazing gelato from last time - the pistachio is my favorite as it is so creamy and delicious! By the time we left the beach it has gotten so hazy and the clouds had also rolled in so you couldn’t see the islands anymore and it started raining just after we got home - perfect timing! All in all a pretty nice day. We did a lot of walking, but still had some nice down time.
    Meer informatie