Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Jewel Paradise Cove

    November 10, 2018 in Jamaica ⋅ ⛅ 29 °C

    Free day to enjoy Jewel Paradise Cove. Formally a Hedonism property, this small resort has really grown on me. The standard room bathrooms have been redone, the rest of the room is pretty dated. Block 1,2,3 and 4 are in a square that face the lagoon pool and swim up bar. With no view except for the pool, I could be anywhere in the world.
    Book anything with an oceanfront and it will be a different experience. Oceanfront rooms also come with upgraded amenities including alcohol in the mini fridge, no charge room service and some with butlers.
    There are 2 great little beaches, one that you can snorkel from, the other in a protected cove with tons of water sport options.
    There is a small buffet, and 4 alacarte restaurants plus a daytime pizza place and jerk hut.
    3 pools all with swimup bars.
    They have an excellent beach bbq night, and a dining under the stars night. As well as a great little spa, and an excellent snorkeling excursion right from their pier .
    Guests are having a great time, and the service is very good.
    Over all this is a good choice for folks on a budget who want a casual adult only property.
    😎😎😎
    Read more