Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Born to Run...Bruce Springfield

    August 6, 2018 in England ⋅ ⛅ 22 °C

    Lazy,lazy day today. I have been watching series three of the itv new drama Unforgotten. As always it is gripping,well written and addictive. At least I will be in England to see the final two episodes. This crime-drama stars Nicola Walker and Sanjeev Bhaskar as the lead characters DCI Cassie Stuart and DS Sunil "Sunny" Khan. The detectives are on a mission to uncover the mystery behind an unsolved murder that occurred 39 years ago. Beneath the ground of a demolished house, the bones of the victim are found. With this evidence, the modern police team open a case to unearth the history that has remained buried for decades. Four main suspects emerge, and as their dark past is unraveled, the truth behind the events of the crime are finally revealed. Just going to check on what I’ve missed on the BBC.

    Michael made me cheese on toast and coffee for breakfast which was delicious. We are going for a walk later and out for dinner tonight. Chris is at work and Katie has gone babysitting in Leeds for her best friend Barbara. Tabby has sent photos from Trevone and they are all having a great time. Tonight we dined in style in the country at the village pub called The Alma in the hills above Ripponden. Sharon was managing the bar tonight and was our maître de. We sat outside having pre dinner drinks and played ball with a lovely sheep dog. The meals were Gordon Bleu service and reasonably priced. The wifi had broken down so I had to pay with cold hard cash. But it was worth it as we had a brilliant evening. Goodnight diary.
    Read more