Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    Honeymoon Beach

    March 16 in Vietnam ⋅ ☁️ 25 °C

    Lap An’s water is brackish, consisting of a mix of fresh and salted water. The lagoon is particularly beautiful during sunset and morning. It appears to be a massive sky-reflecting mirror. Travelers who visit Lap An Lagoon can take in the magnificent sight of white clouds floating on high mountain ranges against a unique bright blue sky background. The lagoon is as beautiful as an enigmatic haven in Wonderland, capable of making people fall in love at first sight. Aside from the charming natural beauty, Lap An Lagoon is home to a variety of animals and aquatic plants, the majority of which are oysters. Lang Co’s oyster is superior to oysters produced in other parts of the country in terms of nutritional content and flavor, and is a must-try while eating in Lap An. As a result, the locals regard oysters as a “jewel of heaven” and rely on them for their livelihood.
    Lap An lagoon is also associated to the rustic and basic way of life of the locals. Spending a day walking through old fishing villages allows you to get close to the daily lives of the locals while also learning about the sea culture of this great destination. Observe how people cast nets in the vast lagoon to catch fish, harvest scallops deep on the sand, or farm oysters in the sea. Visitors will then be immersed in the story of how the people of this lagoon have lived in harmony with nature for ages.
    Read more