Satellite
  • Day 11

    Day 9 - Chateau D'Oupeye

    October 13, 2019 in Belgium ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    Today we woke up and had some breakfast and hung around for a bit. We then drove to Liège to sight see and see what was happening. The guys got kebabs but that’s a food I feel like eating once a year.

    After we drove to the Chateau and they helped us load in. We got there at like 4:30 and we didn’t start until 10:40. So we literally sat around and did not. I attempted to sleep and was exhausted. Thomas and I had the food they prepared. It was in freezers and was a weird mix of chicken, some pate, a salad made of mostly carrots, and cheese sticks. Oh, some noodles and salmon too. The chicken was pink on the inside and everything tasted bad. I eventually went outside and mustered some French up to order some French fries.

    The gig was okay. Super loud (too loud) and the crowd was weird. They liked it but were stiff. I dropped my stick at one point because of how hard I was hitting. It was ridiculous. We finished and did an encore then we drove to Düsseldorf to get to our rooms. We said goodbye to Thomas. I know we will be seeing him soon.

    The tour is over. Time to travel back home to Florida.
    Read more