Uydu
Haritada göster
  • Gün 38–41

    Move to Arizona - The Grand Canyon State

    10 Mayıs, Amerika Birleşik Devletleri ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    Arizona Adventures: Mountain Biking, Route 66, and Close Encounters!

    Hey there fearless explorers,

    Guess what? We've officially made it to Arizona – and let me tell you, the adventure is just getting started!

    First things first, we cruised down the iconic Route 66 like true road warriors. With the wind in our hair and the open road stretching out before us, it was a journey straight out of a classic American movie.

    But the real thrill? Mountain biking around the Mojave Desert. From adrenaline-pumping trails to encounters with some of Mother Nature's coolest critters, every moment was an unforgettable experience. Hummingbirds 🐦 and other birds which were singing nice tunes, rattlesnakes 🐍, chuwallas 🦎, and even a tortoise 🐢 crossed our path – talk about a wildlife safari on two wheels!

    And let's not forget about Beal's Springs – the MTB trail was as flowy as a fresh chocolate shake smoothie, but we had to keep our eyes peeled for cacti, snakes, and sneaky rodents. Oh, and did I mention we almost caught a glimpse of the northern lights? Almost, but not quite – turns out, even fearless adventurers need their beauty sleep after a long day of riding.

    We also did some climbs at "Black Mountain" and "The promised land" really cool place even the approach was bit tricky and far away. We wanted to ride our bikes there but unfortunately Theo got a flat tire. So we decided to....both sit on one bike. Crazy enough Theo rode the bike and I sat oh the driving wheel... I would say it was quite romantic driving through the red poppy fields, if it wasn't such a bumpy ride, haha.

    Further move to Prescott.. Get ready to channel your inner Spider because we're about to tackle some serious climbing. With sheer rock faces and breathtaking views, it's the perfect challenge for adrenaline junkies like us.

    So, my brave companions, as we continue our journey through the desert wilderness, let's embrace every twist and turn, conquer every trail, and make memories that will last a lifetime.

    Can't wait to catch some cold refreshing nights as the days are unbearable hot, hot, hot....
    Okumaya devam et