Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 54

    More of Ubud Magic

    March 12, 2023 in Indonesia ⋅ ☀️ 31 °C

    Morning wake ups are always a delight at this lovely resort. There are flowers blossoming every day in the pond, and a walk through the rice fields and across a stream to breakfast is such an amazing morning routine.

    The latest activities, after some morning yoga (this time Tibetan Heart Yoga and Himalayan Kriya Yoga) were a visit to the amazing Pyramids of Chi, a venue set up in 2017 by a couple of Gong Healers who envisioned using the structure of three pyramids in which to stage amazing healing and sound activities.

    They offer a combination of Pyramid Power, Sacred Geometry, Polar Alignment, Ancient Sounds, and the ever-present magical energy of Bali to host sound and light healing as well as cacao ceremonies among many other activities.

    Myself and Olivia (whom I met the day before at lunch) attended an Ancient Sound Healing ceremony with Tibetan gongs, bowls and many other instruments. We laid down and let the music and its vibrations flow through us, bringing us into a state of deep relaxation (some of the others fell asleep, snoring away). The vibrations were so effective we could feel our limbs somehow numbing, and after a while I had the sensation of being buried inside some sort of matter. It is said these vibrations shift emotional blockages over the next hours or even days.

    After that and a late lunch we made our way to the Cacao Ceremony hosted in another of the pyramids. It consisted of live music, singing along, dancing, drinking Cacao and being grateful, happy, and empowered together. After leaving initial judgement behind we relaxed into it and had quite some fun, as well as a love of subliminal group therapy done.
    Read more