Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Private istanbul Tours

    November 15, 2017 in Turkey ⋅ ⛅ 15 °C

    Believe me, Istanbul is another city. ı have been to istanbul oldcity district ı have stopped another world time and ı am living in another civilization http://www.trturkeytours.com feeling very comfortable. Many churches built here during the time of the Eastern Roman Empire, as there are many Ottoman works here. Even among them are the world's largest orthodox churches. Although Hagia Sophia has now been serving as a museum for the last 50 years. This magnificent architectural structure is visible from all over the city. The area that is considered as the city borders is given the oldcity name in istanbul Sultanahmet Fatih and Eminönü and the last part of the border is Yedikule dungeons. Lakin is a very sheltered city thanks to the city walls around Istanbul. Hagia Sophia served as an uninterrupted mosque in the period from 1453 until the establishment of the Republican Dynasties. In 1453, the Sultan Mehmet conquered istanbul and was immediately surrounded by mosque. I remind you that the first of the four minarets in Istanbul Hagisa Sophia was built by Ottoman Sultan Fatih. The second minaret was the Ottoman emperor Sultan Yıldırım Beyazıt. The 3rd and 4th minarets were in the time of Magnificent Sultan Mimar Sinan, the most popular Ottoman architect. In addition, Hagia Sophia Mimar Sinan has done a great renovation and restoration work.

    we stayed at a 4 star hotel called Yigitalp located in Laleli in istanbul. Believe the hotel is very big room and there are bathrooms. This hotel is very tasty and the hotel is after breakfast
    we met our tour guide Ender Bey waiting for us. We went to Sultamahmet meatballs and the dumplings were grilled salads and dessert which was peculiar to istanbul. From here we arrived in front of Dolmabahce PAlace with private car. The first palace built in Istanbul is Topkapı palace. Later and much larger and separately by the French architect. This was also the time of Sultan Abdulhamit II, the greatest Ottoman empire. In fact, the summer palace was built and is located by the sea, Bosphorus is seen everywhere. Bosphorus is a part of Istanbul, part of Europe, and part of Asia is called Bosphorus, which separates the two continents from each other. Yes Dolmabahce is the one that impresses me the most and there are a lot of gardens and among them I think the most beautiful one is istanbul Dolmabahce palace winter garden. In the winter garden, there are Tulip and Rose gardens, each of which is a very unique symbol of istanbul. Has a swan pool while in the middle of the garden. On the inside of the Dolmabahce palace is a very valuable piano, which is used by handmade watches and the Sultan family.
    Read more