Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    İstanbul

    June 28, 2015 in Turkey ⋅ ⛅ 25 °C

    Ephesus is a port city in Greece before and after ships from the goods
    https://www.trturkeytours.com/tours/edirne-tour…
    here with the caravans are moved to Italy and later throughout Europe. Ephesus even Mercantile Exchange that are bought and sold the goods of the city. Ephesus is known as the capital of the Asian continent. The ancient city of Ephesus, which is located very close to Mary's House. Accepted by the Pope in 1970 as the House of Mary and Mary House is very sacred place of pilgrimage very küçğk place. Mary's House which is cruciform stay here if it is a çeşmebulun mary period. The entrance door had a love heart sign with house and this has occurred in many of the rooms and a natural ventilation system. There is also an outdoor toilet which is used here as a combination of people tol.

    During our trip to Ephesus which is 600 meters long, made of marble has a king way. King of the road is long, wide and extends far up the beach. The road is located on King celebration and fun that people do. King statue on the way and is decorated with marble The columns. King of the road on the first As both sides of the right and the left side is decorated with a statue of the king Trojan fountain convenience. Ephesus temple architecture is a very nice single storey It had. Located on the beach and had a very nice architecture, an artwork which Celcus Libray. Celcus Libray has two floors at the front of this building is made of marble 4 There are statues. Celcus Libary ancient Ephesus was used as an arena here, the city symbol of an era. Which had a very large theater and performance hall.
    Read more