Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 66

    Little Kook, Athens

    November 3, 2018 in Greece ⋅ ⛅ 19 °C

    Our last full day in Athens before we head home and a visit to Athens must include a visit to Little Kook, a mixture of a café and dessert place. This place is located in what was once a forgotten alley, but now thanks to the opening of the themed café and the ingenuity of the residents it is now a magical street leading to the entrance of Little Kook. And you cannot miss this place. Since its opening in 2015 it has been the talk of the town thanks to its spectacular seasonal displays, amazing interior and very delicious food. This time it was decorated for Halloween and there is nothing subtle about the decorations. It does make you question where they store all their props between changes.

    The decorations are so over the top, from the cobwebs and ghosts filling the interior to the spiders that drop from the ceiling and make you jump, to the exterior with the dragon on the rooftop, the carriage, the pumpkins, witches and ghouls, it is definitely somewhere to visit.

    And the food is amazing with a menu to suit the season. While it wasn’t as cheap as some of the sidewalk cafes we have visited, it was worth the few extra Euros to enjoy the atmosphere and the food and we had a lovely morning there.
    Read more